- Single and Dual Sided Units
- Service Pressure: 3,600 psi (250 BAR) Working Pressure: up to 5,000 psi (345 BAR)
- Temperature Compensated to 70°F
- Flow rates: Up to 5,000 SCFM with high-flow configuration. Actuals vary based on site conditions, gas density, atmospheric pressure, temperature, and type of vehicle.
- Up to eight inlets per dispenser depending on tubing size and valve configuration
- Internal Piping Stainless Steel, available in sizes from 3/8″ up to 1″depending on flow characteristics desired and to best match station configuration
- Meter technology: Coriolis Mass Flow, 1 per hose, up to two per dispenser
- Primary Displays: Large backlit LCD Main display for Total Sale, GGE Volume and Price per Unit.
- Panels and doors painted black (standard)
- In-Cabinet or Remote Coalescing Filters
- NFPA 496 Compliant Type X purge system designed to fully declassifythe upper cabinet enclosure
- See Controls and Register section
- Handle lever to start/stop fill located on holster
Computing and Controls
- MICON NEXTGEN 1.0® Controller and Register
- 100 MB Fiber Optic Isolated Ethernet connection allows for safe high-speed connection to the dispenser
- Communication Interfaces: Standard 2-wire POS/Credit Card Protocols Remote configuration of dispenser(s) from a computer, tablet, or phone
- Direct connection to mass flow meter. Error codes, gas temperature, and other meter data can be accessed via MODBUS
- Multiple POS/FMS/PLC communications interfaces
- MicroSD card data logging 24/7 of every transaction.
- -40°C to +50°C
- Humidity = 10-95% Rh
- 120 VAC heater available for temps <-20°C
Mechanical Controls and Valves
- Manual external shut-off valves, 1 per side
- Internal solenoid valves or high-flow actuated ball valves
- One Internal Liquid filled pressure gauge per hose
- Check valve between sequencing valves
- Internal Piping Connections, available in sizes from 1/4″ up to 1″ depending on flow characteristics desired and to best match station configuration
- Pressure relief valve, opens at 4,500 psi (310 BAR) 1″ Vent line.
- Full color 10.4″ TFT high-resolution display
- Encrypted PIN Pad for retail debit and EMV credit card application (pending completion)
- Secure Card reader
- High Speed USB Printer for retail application Customized, Brand-centric graphic panels
- Multimedia capable – video and audio with customer interaction capability via display softkeys.
- Large over-canopy for customer branding purposes is available
- Type 1 and Type 2 hanging hardware components
- NCWM Certificate of Conformance
- MC (Measurement Canada)
- PCI and EMV Credit/Debit Card Compliant
- ETL Intertek Certification
- NFPA 52 Compressed NGV Fuel Systems. NFPA 70, ASME B31.3
- ETL Certified Intrinsically Safe Inputs and Outputs for Class I, Division I environments (pending completion).
- NTEP and Measurement Canada certified register (pending completion)
- +/- 10% 120 VAC standard
- 240 VAC available, 60 Hz
- Height: 93″
- Width: 46″ at base, 47.5″ at canopy
- Depth: 23.75″ at base, 29″ at canopy